Friday, June 8, 2012

Queen Inhyun's Man 2!

If you know me well, then you must know just how much I love Yoo In Na. I am practically  obsessed with her :P 
How can a person be this pretty?
Just how much I love her? emm let's see, the fact that I watch Heroes almost everyday and secret garden even though she appeared once in a blue moon. To make things worst, I even watch The Greatest Love (I don't know why I just can't stand watching Gong Hyo-Jin and her character is so asdfghjkl)

see, It's hard to be Inna's fan when nobody is T___T When I found out she is going to do QIHM, I was so happy. First, she is finally getting the leading role. Second, I like Ji Hyun Woo since he sang 10cm's song in the first episode of Invicible Youth. Talk about first impression. 

Remember when there was news about Inna dating Son Ho Young? I spazzed. No, I was TOTALLY spazzing telling everyone about it. Unfortunately, few hours later, YG released statement it is not true :'(


now back to QIHM. The drama is brilliant! not to cheesy, not to plain. They guy is not like typical K-dramas heroes. I admit Hyunwoo is not the most handsome hero out there. Yet, he managed to make everyone wanting him. IDK how to describe his character, he is just too perfect. Smarty pant, romantic, caring and sometime effortlessly hilarious. 

By watching their BTS pics, one could easily guess they ARE loving each other. I swear that every comments I read, everyone talk about them being real-life couple. 

Today, I woke up to the news Hyunwoo confess to Inna. Yes guys he actually CONFESS to Inna!! wow. and now the net are going crazy talking whether Inna should accept him or not. There are many speculation saying how this might just be a one-sided love. sigh. Even though I'm a big fan of her, I admit I still cannot figure out what Inna might be thinking right now. 

The saying that Inna might reject him because YG will not let her date, I have to say it is 99% not true, IMO.  As an avid YG fan, I know that he will not butt in this relationship. WHY? don't ask me, the feeling is just there 

I just hope that this couple will be a success. YG's 5th official couple!!

I use this picture because it seems like this is Inna's favourite picture :P


No comments:

Post a Comment