Friday, June 15, 2012

Kang Seung Yoon


I still remember my first time listening to Kang Seung Yoon,




It was this exact performance. I hated it. so much. I used to think he is annoying. Yonghwa's wannabe and those expressions. pfft, konon swag la. 


But after listening to this song, I totally LOVE this song. no, I totally love HIM!! Something about his voice that I totally adore. His falsetto is just asdfghjkl. YG people is the best in falsetto! and I have this video in my mp4 and watch them every day while waiting for my ride at school.

yeah, I feel you jongsuk :')

I even watch the 100+ episodes of high kick because of him! Tell you what, this guy only appear for like 5 minutes in the third episode and made his comeback in the TENTH episodes! while me, I watch every single episode just to catch a glimpse of him!


He even made Krystal relevant in my list. I mean, I don't really like Krystal and f(x) in general but after watching her in high kick I guessed she is not that bad 

I really cannot wait for him to debut. Imagine if he is going to debut in an idol group with him being the main vocal and leader, Dony as main dancer and B.I as main rapper. wow!!! but then again, I think if he just debut as a main vocal for some band is better :\

now, before you go, check out some of his awesome released and covers,

Instinctively (playful ver)
환타 아이돌(fanta idol)
다행이다(I'm so fortunate)
당신께 쓰는 편지 (a letter to you)

The last song is the song he wrote himself for his mother while he was in superstar k2, brilliant song from a boy with over 140 IQ! 


Listen this song with his short but heartwarming lifestory.
He had been one lonely boy - only son raising by a single mother. He have not seen his father since his parents divorsed - seven or eight years ago. Perhaps due to this loneliness, he became hang around with a wrong crowd of friends in his junior high - drinking and smoking. But during the 8th grade (junior), he got beaten from his so-called friends in front of his school mates. Then shamed younger Sengyoon quit the school and get depressed - he said he could not come out of his house. His mother runs a small store to make a living but it did not make much money. He observed his mother crying while drinking alone in the night. He was so sorry for his mother but he did not what to do. When his mother registered him to an institute preparing for high school qualifying exam, he decided that the only thing he can do is to get it up again. In a month, he passed the exam. Meanwhile he also began to learn billiards and guitar. He felt comfort while playing guitar and sing songs. He recovered his confidence. He even became a youth representative of Busan in billiards.
As a mother, I am really cheering for Sengyoon.
-wqsaey @yt
gifs credit: kangseungyoon@tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment