Monday, July 9, 2012

Epic comeback is epic


so umm, where should I start? this whole stage is pure awesome. After watching T-ara's comeback (which is right before 2NE1's) the fact that 2NE1 is performing just 1 song hit me hard. The fact is......quite....sad? Comeback stage should be special, should be one of a kind.


But then suddenly CL's voice goes all 'R U READY? R U READY?' I was screaming and my hands are all over. And then she raps, OMG guys, she rap! CL FREAKING DID A RAP! This is just my thought but I can't help to think the rap is actually from their next track. CL did say their next song will be hip hop. and remember MAMA 2010? GD&TOP did performed their INTRO which was yet to release (at that time). 


The parrot oh yeah, the parrot. Queen look so badass with parrot on her shoulder @#$%^&*() At first I thought it was the same parrot which was in YG's room but its not :(
I don't get what the fuss of her bringing parrot on stage. It was the same parrot from IU's MV afterall. So, why don't you guys go file a report on IU too? (which I highly do not recommend because IU is precious to me~~~) 


When I LOVE YOU start with Minzy on the floor and the guy dancer grab her hands, I was totally spazzing because I thought it was Deuk. My Mindeuk hearts are all excited until I found out it was Don :( WAEEEEEE?! papelah, dony pun dony lah =='  


OMG Dony is so hot x10000000000000 He looks like Dalmatian's Simon! Now that I think about it, He must be getting nearer and nearer to his debut or not. The fact that he is appoint to be the main dancer for this performance. No wonder he got time to tweet lately :P It's actually good to see he is back dancing again. Which means KWON TWINS IS BACK Y'ALL! :D 


The dance, lol expect to see Taeyang's sushi dance more from now onward. :D I really love the dance at the last bridge. It looks like the dance from fire which I personally think so cool.


p/s: oh yeah, I just changed my tumblr's url to CROWN-DONY.TUMBLR.COM in tribute to my undying love to dony (though my bias is deukkie :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment