Monday, June 18, 2012

and they live happily ever after




[TRANS] 120618 YOO INNA’S CONFESSION SPEECH ON HER RADIO SHOW, REVEALING HER OFFICIAL RELATIONSHIP WITH JI HYUNWOO!
“There is something that I really want to say during today’s session of ‘Raise the Volume’ (about her relationship with Ji Hyunwoo)… I knew this would have a huge impact career-wise, so I was extremely careful… and my mind was wandering all over the place. I thought to myself, ‘Despite the results and reactions from the outside, is this love that I’m allowed to take part of?’ This was the kind of belief I had. If I’m not sure, as much as this is my job and my career, it was difficult and that was the belief I had… For ten days I thought about it immensely, and came to the conclusion that we should purely only consider our feelings and nothing else… I finally contacted him two days ago… I finally called Ji Hyunwoo, who waited for me all this time even though he was probably anxiously waiting (for an answer). We met up at the park and as we were walking along, he said that ‘Although Queen Inhyun’s Man (the drama they recently starred in and met together) is over, I want to try to be Yoo Inna’s Man’. I like him. I have found assurance and I am certain. And he has given me those feelings. I would like to start a beautiful relationship with him and meet him more than anyone else. And Ji Hyunwoo-ssi, as promised, please stop smoking now.”
Source: Yoo Inna’s Raise The Volume Radio Show
Translation: swaggalevel-1000.tumblr.com

OMG I legit cried! This is just so sweet. Hyun Woo is so damn sweet! He waited for the girl for 10 days! Imagine how he must be feeling with everyone talking about him drop the bomb yet the girl hasn't even answered him yet. anxious? nervous? I can't imagine it myself. As a fan myself I came up with a lot of 'what if'. You know what if, In Na doesn't like him. what if In Na wanted to focus on her career? What if they are just going to be together for a mere weeks until he entered military? Oh my, this is so bittersweet.

 I finally called Ji Hyunwoo, who waited for me all this time even though he was probably anxiously waiting

!!!!!!!!!!! x100000000000000!

 Ji Hyunwoo-ssi, as promised, please stop smoking now.

wow the guy is going to stop smoking! You know, I was watching 'becoming a billionaire' this evening and kept on thinking, Hyun Woo's lip is so ugly (yeah I said it :P). 

No comments:

Post a Comment